If you are trying to find a way to help the fire Victims in Colorado, I have a list of needed items that you can donate to them if you are close enough. So I wanted to get the listed posted so that those who would like to help know how you can do so. There are several ways that you can help those who have lost everything to the fire when they lost their homes. Our thoughts and prayers go out to the victims and those who are helping them during this very difficult time.
You can help in several ways:
* Customers of Verizon Wireless can text REDCROSS to 90999 to make $10 donations to the American Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund for evacuees and those affected by the High Park, Waldo Canyon and other fires in Colorado. Text-messaging fees waived, and 100 percent of each donation goes to the Red Cross.
You can also donate the following items for the Victims of the fires:
* Diapers, wipes, pull ups and other baby needs
* Fresh Batteries
* Water Jugs, Gatorade, Vitamin Water
* hand sanitizer
* Personal Care Products: Deodorant, toothbrush, tooth paste, combs, brushes, hair care products, femine care products, etc.
* Boxed Meals
* 10# Cans Of Fruits and Veggies
* Canned Goods
* Juices (In Bottles or capri suns or juice boxes
* Fresh fruits and veggies
* Gentle used clothing
* New Linen
Humane Societies and Pet shelters can use all different types of pet foods, dishes for water, old towels and blankets to keep the animals comfortable.
Use your coupons to get free products to donate or use items from your stockpiles to help those in need.
Thanks to The Denver Post for Donation list needs and Photo. You can also see local shelters that need donations and other needs in their article.